A joiner by trade, I took up photography in 2009 and was able to turn professional in 2011. Now firmly established, I sell my work here online and in outlets throughout Northumberland.
I’ve been a keen surfer, rock climber, fell runner and walker since an early age and have always felt a deep love for the Northumbrian landscape as a whole. I always try to portray this connection in each photograph I take. I find equal charm in our hills, on our moors and of course our amazing coastline.My greatest difficulty is deciding where to go on the day as we have so much to choose from.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to see my work in person, below is a list of my current stockists. I can’t guarantee that every shop will have stock of what you’re looking for, so it’s best to call or email them beforehand if you’re planning to buy a specific print. If you are from a shop and are interested in stocking my work yourself, please email me.
- A Taste of Northumbria, Alnwick Market Place
- Celtic Crafts, The Holy Island of Lindisfarne
- The Fish Shack, Amble Harbour
- The Jolly Fisherman, Craster
- The Alnwick Garden Gift Shop
- The Aln Gift Shop and Gallery
- Ruby Tuesday, Fenkle Street, Alnwick
- The Morpeth Chantry, Bridge St. Morpeth
- The Old Boathouse, Amble Harbour
- Dolly’s Cottage, 73 Queen Street, Amble